Name – Michelle
Who do you travel with? Husband and Miss 2.5 and Miss 10 months
Your favourite airline to travel with so far? and Why? Emirates would be our favourite, we do long haul flights with them each year and the staff are always helpful and attentive with the children – especially when I’m travelling solo with the kids.
What was the destination of your favourite family holiday? Spain
Where are you dreaming of travelling next? Maldives
- Arrive at your boarding gate before boarding starts and take advantage of boarding first (if your airline offers it for families), use those few minutes to get everyone seated and happy without the stress of holding up other passengers. Get everything you might need for the first hour of the flight (while the seat belt sign is on) and have it within arm’s reach.
- When food service begins on you flight, ask them to hold your meal while you assist your children, or if you have a baby this allows one parent to eat while one holds the baby and then you can swap.
- If there are no high chairs available when dining out, try stacking the chairs to bring the child up to table height.
- We always take our own travel cots and bedding for our children. I think the familiarity of the same cot and smells help them to adjust to sleeping in an unusual room and routine.
- If you are going on a beach holiday, when you arrive at your location head straight to a shop and get everything you need to make your beach time comfortable; shade, seating, towels, buckets, spades and other toys and a potty (for newly trained or toilet training – toilets can be not available or a long walk away). You can donate them to your accommodation when you move on.
|Must Take Items||Product Reviews|
Name – Briony
Name – Johanna